We’re so excited to be welcoming you back to dine in with us, here is some information you may find useful before you visit us!
- No Bookings – We don’t take bookings, so please feel free to turn up. Please note that due to COVID restrictions our store is not running at full capacity, which may result in queues outside at peak hours.
- Digital Menus – Our menu is now viewable online by visiting our menu link above.
- COVID Signage – Please keep a look out for signage in the store, this is here to help keep you, our staff & other customers safe when visiting.
- Peak Hours – Please note that slight waiting times may occur at peak hours, this is due to us working with a limited team to help maintain social distancing in our store. We’ll always keep you updated with times prior to ordering.
- Delivery & Takeaway Service – Our delivery & takeaway services may be temporarily paused when the store is trading at maximum capacity.
Things may take a little longer than usual, due to our team having to deep clean each booth between customers, but your safety is our priority!
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please don’t hesitate to call our team!